After developing the design and looking at what was effective to the users in testing and from feedback, I developed the concepts and produced a new set of Boards based on what I needed to communicate to both users and ready for my VIVA presentation.

Here are the completed boards:

Context for printing Features Board for print Exploded View for print In situ render.73

I changed the appliance of the previous presented boards, however I kept the overall design of the grey and green scheme as I found this was effective at bringing out he other parts of the boards. I also put in an in situ render to give people an understanding of the overall size of the design and for visual effect also.

Advertisements